From the Internet . . .
DOG PROPERTY LAWS
- If I like it, it's mine.
- If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
- If I can take it from you, it's mine.
- If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
- If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
- If I'm chewing something up, all of the pieces are mine.
- If it looks lime mine, it's mine.
- If I saw it first, it's mine.
- If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically
- If it's broken, it's yours.
Back to Article Index
Back to Home Page